REF-P28..NOW SOLD ! A beautiful Cumbuco house for sale in a fantastic location just 300 metres from the very centre of the Cumbuco village and just 150 metres from the perfect beach. Built to a high standard, the house has 4 sizable bedrooms each with bathrooms, a lovely garden with a pool. This house, located in the best area of Cumbuco, is one of the best buys at this price! The Cumbuco House Consists of
- 232M2 constructed house
- 920M2 land plot
- All furniture included in the selling price
- 4 en-suites
- Open living area through to the dining and kitchen areas
- 1 en-suite and 1 bedroom at the lower floor
- 3 en-suite at the upper floor each with balcony private access
- An additional detached small caretakers quarters located at the very back of the garden
- Additional BBQ with dining and kitchen area with bathroom
- Electric remote control gate entry
- Charming garden with various coconut trees and beautiful plants
- Perfect location just 5 min stroll to the village center,
- All shops, Cafe's, bars and restaurants just a 5 minute walk
- The perfect Cumbuco beach is just a 1 minute walk from the house across the road.
- Such a high rental potential at this location but a much perfect place to live in peace and beauty all around.
Cumbuco house really does have it all! A wonderful place to live in also such a rentable location, this house ticks all the boxes as it holds such a great investment capital potential.
Here would make such a smart investment, in such a popular town that holds such high regard locally, people come from all over the state, the whole country and now all over the world to holiday here and visit the glorious beach, dunes and various amazing lagoons.
A town that is already now world famous within the kitesurf sports, holding annual world championships this town is just growing and growing in all aspect. With much development to try carter for this huge tourism craze being ongoing over the last 5 years already, land in this town is getting more and more limited making owning property in this area even more appealing for investment purposes - 'supply and demand'.
This tourism and popularity is very likely to
increase much further yet within the next 2-3 years as the Vila Gale 5 Star
and golf course is completed just 5 KM away to the far side of Cumbuco. Additional with the state of
Ceara's economic powers going from strength to strength, what will a
attractive house, sat in this location, only 50 metres from the ocean, in a
beautiful and rich area of Cumbuco
be really worth in 3 years time?